1. The short film must have been completed after 1 January 2015. You can send entry with online form and google drive link of the film.
2. Festival Management will not be responsible if film is not screen due to technical problem.
3. The film can be Documentary, Experimental, Narrative, Fiction, Non Fiction or Animation.
4. The Festival does not have particular theme, filmmaker can make film on any genre he/she want
5. Total running time of short film must be less than 35 minutes in length, including front and back credits. There is no minimum running time.
6. The short film can be in any language or any genre. All non-English films must have English sub-titles for festival presentation.
7. ASF organization has right to use the Entries / Send / Selected / Nominated films, and materials from the film for festival promotional purposes.
8. Films once selected & submitted for final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances until festival is over.
9. This is Short Film Competition, from over all films juries will select Only 30 Short Films for Screening.
19 August 2020 to 05th December 2020
If you have not paid entry fees as on 19 August 2020 to 05th December 2020, We will not considered your short film for cash prizes awards as per ASF rules.
Film should be submit before deadline. The Annabhau Sathe international Short Film Festival is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, postage due, stolen, or misappropriated entries.
Entry Forms with incorrect / inadequate / illegible / ambiguous particulars will not be considered. The festival committee reserves the right to accept or refuse any film without assigning any reason whatsoever.
The competition is open for professionals as well as students. No separate section for student filmmakers.